It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:38 am

Forum rules

The use of this forum is limited by these Terms of Service.

Trading on these forums is not allowed.
Ignoring this rule will result in a forum ban.

My rules for trading itens in game... 

Post My rules for trading itens in game...
For now on im using a new GWA account to sell my itens and ill use some "rules", cause some I.D.I.O.T. people messed too much on my last GWA account reputation. If you haven't done anything against me don't worry, is just some basic rules...

About me:

1- I have 2 accounts, so add me on friend list with this names: Bruxa Do Tempo / D M C Ranger
2- When you see me online (Away also counts), PM me and we trade ASAP, useless im on a vanquish/mission at the moment (but i'll do right after).
3- I play at morning, at afternoon and at night, i am easy to find around...
4- About materials, rare materials and dyes: i sell for a NOT FIXED AMOUNT OF CASH, so if i write on my auction "trader -15%" it means the currently "trader price in game" MINUS 15%, you must calculate when you will trade me! This is the most important rule, than people usually don't understand. Example: "Black Dye, listed for only 1 gold in buy-out", and the comment says "trader -12%", so the black dye isn't 1 gold, let's say the "in game trader" black dye is 8000, you will pay me 8000-12%=7040 golds. Again, make sure your read my comment in the auction field "Comments" before bid.

About you:

1- If i see your name online in game (not Away), i will PM you for trade ASAP. If you do not answer me in "X time" it leads to:
___a- More that 1 hour to answer me: your reputation may be reduced after the transaction to 4.
___b- More that 20 hours: your reputation will be reduced to 3.
___c- More that 2 days: your reputation will be reduced to 2.
___d- More that 6 days: you will not get the item, will get 0 reputation and i will re-list the item.
______Why this rule? Cause if you are in game, you MUST trade me me asap, as same way i must trade you!
2- If you answer when i PM you but you refuse to trade in the next 120 minutes: you will get a bad reputation (0 to 3), no matter what you say! You are not that buzzy than cannot have 30 seconds to trade me... Even if you are doing DoA, Urgoz or Slave's this places don't take more than 2 hours to complete and you will be free after this.
3- If we traded any item (this means it was done very quickly, accord to my rules), and you give me a "bad" reputation:
___a- I SWEAR BY GOD I'LL FIND A WAY TO HACK YOU AND DESTROY YOUR LIFE! ...because, a quickly trade section have no way to go wrong, both sides gets satisfied.
___b- I will ask the GWA staff to correct that, since i will take screens for all PM's, trade windows and dialogs we may have in game.
4- If you come with "i can only trade items at weekends", "my wife is having a baby, she's at hospital right now" or "i trade items only after 8:00p.m.", i will ask you to: don't make auctions or don't log-in on GW... Why are you in game now if your wife is at hospital? 0.o Anyway, i'll not accept the item "later", "other day" or "after 2 hours" AND i'll give you a bad reputation right way.
5- If you bid on my item, i'll assume you have read this post till the end (all my auctions will have a link to this post)

Well, that's it. If you have any other question on how to trade me, please post here.
See you in game girls and boys! 8)

Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:48 pm
Profile E-mail
Staff

Post Re: My rules for trading itens in game...
4- About materials, rare materials and dyes: i sell for a NOT FIXED AMOUNT OF CASH, so if i write on my auction "trader -15%" it means the currently "trader price in game" MINUS 15%, you must calculate when you will trade me! This is the most important rule, than people usually don't understand. Example: "Black Dye, listed for only 1 gold in buy-out", and the comment says "trader -12%", so the black dye isn't 1 gold, let's say the "in game trader" black dye is 8000, you will pay me 8000-12%=7040 golds. Again, make sure your read my comment in the auction field "Comments" before bid.

this is not in ToS please change

10 You agree to reserve the items you put on GW Auctions in-game and sell it only to the winner of the auction for the agreed price. An auction is won by the highest bidder at the time the auction closes. The agreed price is the highest bid at that time.

Wombat [Staff]

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:26 pm
Profile E-mail

sorry but, mats and dyes always have floating prices... i can't fix a price for this...
besides i don't sell this kind of stuff usually, but if someday i need to sell here this is the method. buy-outs for 1gp.

if this really bothers you, so ill not list mast/dyes... simple. but ill not remove the rule above. tkx

Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:55 pm
Profile E-mail
Staff

We cannot legislate for breaches of the GW Auction's Terms of Service BEFORE they are broken but please bear the following in mind:

So long as there is not a complaint, there is not a problem with Traders setting their own private rules but, in the event that there is a complaint and the private rule is not compatible with the GW Auction's Terms of Service, Moderators will always make decisions regarding the complaint on the basis that the Terms of Service must be upheld and action taken by Moderator's will reflect the severity of the breach of the Terms of Service.

It is not personal it is just the way it is going to be in each and every instance of a breach of the website's Terms of Service. None of the Moderators nor Maarten is going to budge on this protocol as the Terms of Service ARE sacrosanct for how the website must be used.

The drawback for those who choose to make private rules is that, if there are a number of complaints and there is found to be a repeated breach of the Terms of Service, in all likelihood, the account will eventually become banned as a direct consequence of this incompatibility of private rule with the Terms of Service. That is not something we wish to see but we will enforce the Terms of Service with rigour.

If Members can live with that understanding and know the consequences if their rules do breach the Terms of Service and they are reported for the breach then fine, they may have as many private rules as they like. ;)

Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:17 am
Profile E-mail

- If you come with "i can only trade items at weekends", "my wife is having a baby, she's at hospital right now" or "i trade items only after 8:00p.m.", i will ask you to: don't make auctions or don't log-in on GW... Why are you in game now if your wife is at hospital? Anyway, i'll not accept the item "later", "other day" or "after 2 hours" AND i'll give you a bad reputation right way.

I Thinks Thats Very Rude to do that... real life happens BEFORE game...

and also your "I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL HACK THING" thats just acting really low and immature, just my opinion

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:36 am
Profile E-mail