It is currently Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:07 am

Forum rules

The use of this forum is limited by these Terms of Service.

Trading on these forums is not allowed.
Ignoring this rule will result in a forum ban.

YOur nickname? 

Post Re: YOur nickname?
Haemathet is my gamer name in a lot of games/gamer sites although sometimes its Haemathetica

In Japan first names are last, so in reality (if my necro had been british instead of canthan) She would have been Haemathet Melhei, but as is she was my first "true" game character after my divorce and meeting the current other half :) Her name stuck with me and I am starting to think I should legally change it lol Infact I do get called "Haem" in real life too as I do a lot of work with kids and gaming as well as online work regards children's game time online.

Haemathet actually is a split name from Haema (from blood) and Thet (Burmese boys name meaning calm)

No I am not Japanese or burmese or even latin.... Im actually from Irish/scottish bloodlines ;)

I also go by the names Stoiries, Thania, Kagometanisa, Kagome Tani San (means treasured childs game in japanese) , Melhei Yuke yumi, Haemathetica, Bloodcalm and lest we forget the almighty Lady High Justice. Not all in guildwars, City of heroes & villains, Requiem momento mori, Runes of magic, Hello Kitty online, DDO, Dungeons and dragons pen and paper, and probably a few hundred other games I've beta tested, checked out or vetted.

Its so unique you will only find me if you type Haemathet into google.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:39 pm
Profile E-mail
Staff

I Googled...and holy smokes! I found you...a bunch of different posts...LOL wow... :haha:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:15 pm
Profile E-mail
Staff

Ok, so then I got curious and googled myself...LOL hmm first topic is my Twitter account hahahahaha!!

so I'm "mini" famous :P

Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:17 pm
Profile E-mail

lol I also write under the name RPnecroranger which is also very unique lol

Wrote under a few names :)

Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:10 pm
Profile E-mail
Staff

My name is so common googling it is pointless :o However, a search for "Maarten Guild Wars" does point to the GW Auctions homepage :D

Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:09 pm
Profile E-mail

Dabheid is a Gaelic name. There are variations of this name but basically they come down to roughly the same name which just so happens to be my real name. My heritage is Irish, English and Welsh and yet i'm an Aussie 0.o (I know go figure!)
But not all my IGN's are derived from Gaelic names, I also have -

Assassin - Akuma No Sawan((Japanese) transl. to Left Hand of the Devil)
Ritualist - BhodiDharma Bikshu ((Sanskrit) BhodiDharma was a Bhuddist Monk circa early 5th century CE and also credited with bringing Zen to China, Bhikshu (A Bhikkhu (Pāli), Bhikṣu (Sanskrit) is a male monk)
Monk - Pratyeka Bhudda ((Sanskrit) Pratyeka roughly transl. to in Buddhism, one who attains enlightenment through his own efforts)
etc etc etc...

Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:37 pm
Profile E-mail

I actually got my name from playing FPS games (HL2DM and CSS). I used to call myself Cannon Fodder because I was always the first to rush in and die mainly (no wait 10 secs to get ressed after your team is dead like in GW :D ).

After a while I got a bit better and changed my name to Rushin Roulette because I was still rushing, and the ourcome was always either I would rush in and instantly get killed (Blank shot) or I would rush in as the first one and manage to take down the whole opposing team alone.

For this site I decided to only use Roulette, because I didnt like the look of RushinRoulette without the space.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 am
Profile E-mail

Post ahh... hmmm.... loonatick
"slight mental issues" and lots of ticks and loons where i live... its a nice place but some things are a little odd in my corner of the US. At least its nice weather sometimes and if its not just wait a few hours/ days and it may be completely different. Mtns, lakes, a bit of seacoast. not a long drive to most anything u need and avoids the issues of big cities (usually) lol. (look up ama gypsy tour for why "usually")

fun times around here... too bad i don't get to travel as much as i used to :(

Fri May 11, 2012 11:48 pm
Profile E-mail