It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:23 am

Greetings and salutations 

Post Greetings and salutations
Why hello there everyone, I thought that seeing as I have been a member of the auctions aspect of the site for slightly under a year and a member of the forums for something like 2 months, I thought that maybe I should get with the program and introduce myself. Ive been playing GW off and on since November 6th 2005. Why do I know the date? Because thats the birthday of my oldest character, a level 13 Warrior/Ranger who hasnt ever been past Lions Arch and last I checked had something like a total of 36 hours logged on him (pretty leet I know) My account has a tad over 4000 hours on it (I play LOTS) of those ~4000 something like 3200 are all logged on my ele, which leads to the obvious conclusion that my monk is my favorite character (not really, its a joke) Anyways now that my life is busier than ever I figured that I would start posting in the forums a bit more (3 posts in 2 months IS kinda sad) I look forward to actually interacting with you all more than just PM'ing you in game to ask if I can meet you in GToB

mheiszler aka Firefighter Fred aka Lemmiwinks (not really its just cool)

PS. Thanks for the great site, I do enjoy it a lot more than that OTHER place -cough- guru -cough cough- even though I use it a considerable amount

-INSERT AWESOME SIGNATURE HERE-

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:19 pm
Profile E-mail
Staff

Post Re: Greetings and salutations
Hey, nice to see you on the forums. Or your introduction anyway :P

I wish I kept my warrior. It was also my first character, but I deleted it to make room for another profession. That was before I knew about miniatures though. My account is nearly as old as GW official release (minus a week or so) but I still have no fifth year miniature :(

Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:44 am
Profile E-mail
Staff

Hi & Welcome

Catch you on the flip side

Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:32 am
Profile E-mail

Welcome Mheiszler :)

Warriors rock! :haha:
My first char was a PvE Mesmer but I deleted it few years ago because except PvP she wasn't that good. Now after the recent buff she would rock :)
Well this lead me to this conclusion : don't delete any of your chars even if u don't play with them, you never know what will happen ^_^

Also nice presentation!

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:31 am