It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:48 pm

Says Hello: Hello! ^.^ 

Post Says Hello: Hello! ^.^
Hello everyone ^.^
Hope all is doing well and enjoying holidays <3

I just felt like says hi and express my appreciation to GW Auction.
A friend of mine "Milo" introduced me to GW Auction to sell the massive amount of mods that I have stacked on many of my characters lol >.<" (/hug thanks Milo ^.^)

So far it has been so smooth and easy to display items and managed to sell few since yesterday ^.^ I am very pleased~ <3

I tried to encourage a friend to use GW Auction today, but he told me that there is no weapon requirement search there. So I was wondering if there is one already that I was unable to find or is this feature coming up in future updates? ^.^
For example: If I wish to only search for Rq9 Curses Staff, how can I do that?

Thank you so much for all your hard work~
Take care and wish you a good day~
/bows <3

Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:26 am
Staff

Post Re: Says Hello: Hello! ^.^
Hi & Welcome

Catch you on the flip side

Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:36 am
Profile E-mail
Staff

Hello Meow. ;)

On the lefthand side at the top of the vertical menu bar is the Search functions. You can type into the Search field specifics such as all or part of the item name or any keyword that you know would appear in the data fields of the item, e.g. typing in "Curses" (without the speech marks) will produce pages of ALL items that have Curses as a requirement or modification upgrades that apply Curses benefits.

Underneath the Search field is a Browse types field which allows one to produce a list of ALL individual types of items from consumables to Shields. It is a blunt tool but it is useful for bulk searches for a particular item type.

If you click on the [Search] button (without having entered any data in to the Search field) you will open the Advanced Search functionality: This features individual fields and so you can build a composite search based on part of the Item Name, part of the known upgrade. This is super cool and very effective.

If you even need any help or advice just holler in the Shoutbox and you can always refer to the [Help] sections which are accessible on the vertical Menu bar in the same Section as Search, Create, Price Records and Site Updates. The Reports functionality is there to report issues, complaints or anything you specifically need a Moderator to deal with.

The main thing to remember is that you cannot actually break anything as the website is tried, tested and very robust.

Hope that helps. ;)

Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:13 pm
Profile E-mail

Thank you very much Bearz ^.^ <3

Yes, all the information you provided helps a lot~
Thank you again ^.^ /bows

Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:49 pm