It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:27 am

Hi! Everyone's doing it, so here's an intro about me. 

Post Hi! Everyone's doing it, so here's an intro about me.
Hi! My IGN is Su Len (TheManntis on GWAuctions) and I'm about a week new to GWAuctions. Great site, gives me so much more time to adventure ^_^

I made my account back when Guild Wars first came out and played for a few months until my friends recruited me to WoW (what a mistake >.<). I recently quit WoW about 2 weeks ago and got back into Guild Wars and got the expansions and have been questing non-stop ever since :D. I made a new warrior (Su Len) which I'm questing with in Nightfall and have no idea what I'm doing except for hitting things hard with my sword :P I beat EOTN and Factions on my Ranger (my first character from awhile ago) and can't wait to do it on my warrior again because I am having way too much fun on her. I'm also looking for a friendly and helpful guild/alliance to help me along in my adventures and teach me how to play my character well (and maybe how to farm gold so I can get some of those Chaos gloves and Obsidian armor some day! ^_^)

About me in real life: I'm 19 and currently go to school and play GW all day :P Nothing really more than that. I live in the US and play late at night (usually during midnight into the early morning my time).

If you want to adventure or say hi feel free to send me a message in-game, I'd love to make new friends since I'm new to the game again. :) See ya!

Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:22 am
Profile E-mail
Staff

Post Re: Hi! Everyone's doing it, so here's an intro about me.
Hi & welcome

Catch you on the flip side

Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:13 pm
Profile E-mail
Staff

Post Re: Hi! Everyone's doing it, so here's an intro about me.
Ah, welcome back to the world of the living (sort of anyway :haha: ). Glad you managed to quit WoW. Personally I quit after the initial "free" month, but only because I found it was getting boring ^_^

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:54 pm
Profile E-mail