It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:58 pm

Legendary Vanquisher 

Post Legendary Vanquisher
Hello All, I Really Dont Know if This Is Right Spot or not but i am currently going for "Legendary Vanquisher" And of course im no where near from it

I Will Accept People To Help Me Vanquish

Just Pm Eternally Nightmare

Also This is (FREE)

Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:02 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Legendary Vanquisher
It's been almost 6 months since this post went active, how far are you now? I'm sure you've gotten the title by now, but if you haven't vanquished Tyria then I'll gladly help, although I'm not sure how much help I'll be. I have multiple characters and I can be who you need me to be other than a Rit. and a Paragon. I have no Rit. and my Paragon is a Lvl. 9 w/ only 8 hrs. of gameplay on him. Just lemme know if you want help, but I'll warn you ahead of time, I'm not elite...No where near...But I don't like to give up or quit so I'm not a pussy. If we play and I'm to much of a liability then I will step down for your sake, however, if you're patient and/or overly nice and helpful, I'll stick with it and you 'til the very end. I'm sure I would learn a lot from someone who has more experience than myself. If you'd rather just hang out and play, maybe teach me some stuff to help me become a better player, then I'd be able to help out more. Either way, I'm just offering what little help I can provide by not being a hero/henchie that tries to get you killed due to a slightly poor AI, but then again, heroes/henchies may very well be better players than myself... :o :S
Just lemme know what you think, or ignore me completely...lol

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:45 am
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Legendary Vanquisher
Hey, sorry been REALLY busy lately,, ill pm you when i get time, im not igorning you but im REALLY busy :(

Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:44 am
Profile E-mail