[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
GW Auctions Forums - View topic - Video Guides
It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Video Guides 

Post Video Guides
Hi my 1st post & i hope it's not out of place :uhh:
i looked around the forums & didnt see any post of this sort so thought i would do,
I'm a big fan of video guides & i'm sure i'm not on my own :patient:
so i thought i'd start the ball rolling with my 1st guide but hopefully not my last,
if any 1 has any good ones or ideas for more i can do i'd love to see them,
& maybe a section just for video guides on here :D

just a quick up date with my 1st commentary guide

~Tomo~ 8)

Last edited by tradertom0 on Tue May 18, 2010 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:42 pm
Profile E-mail
Staff

Post Re: Video Guides
Excellent video. ;)

If you also have high Sunspear Rank then carrying the Ritualist Sunspear Skill of "Vampirism" is even better that the Rit Skill of "Destruction". :)

"Vampirism" sets up a Spirit that sucks Health from the foe with every attack and gives that Health to the player - at Sunspear Rank 10 (Max) this is 20hp per attack for up to 150 seconds the "Vampirism" Spirit exists for (and it can be renewed after a mere 30 secs so spammable to the extreme!).

Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:29 am
Profile E-mail

Yup great tip bear :D i would use, but the character i used for this is a newby one :S I'v only done factions campaign so far & run EoTN so i can use it for dungeons

Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:39 pm
Profile E-mail

Thanks for the link. Videos are always popular. The one flaw I've seen with many of them though is that you don't always know how old they are and whether or not they still work with the current meta.

I've watched many UW solo build videos and SC videos only to find out that the skills used were nerfed 2 years ago. I'd love to see a forum dedicated to video links that is actively moderated and linked only to videos proven to work with current meta.

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:17 pm
Profile E-mail

yup i know what you mean, a lot of the shadow form vids are useless now since the nerf
But as for as i know 55HP monk builds still work well, i use N/Mo there myself & might have to go make a new guide now :D

Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:00 pm
Profile E-mail