It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:41 pm

The Warrior Class 

Post The Warrior Class
Since the permasins and Terra Ways tanking everything, warriors have really become pretty useless. I only really use my warrior for 100b and sometimes tanking in UW ( when the monks don't mind healing a bit).

Are there anymore good farming builds left. I know there is the FoW spider runs, but I'm not sure if they nerfed it yet.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:27 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: The Warrior Class
Useless in terms of farming, maybe. Useless in general PvE or PvP? Hardly. Seeing as your post is in regards mostly to farming, there are still decent builds out there, they are just old and not in use anymore because other builds do the same thing faster (or they are just more profitable) For example the warrior is still the best class for farming the mission Minister Cho's Estate in HM. Is it easy? yes. Very profitable? Not really unless you get a nice drop. Warriors are also the fastest when it comes to raptor farming, which while very boring is actually fairly lucrative, especially during holiday events. I believe that warriors can still farm smite crawlers in the UW but because rits are so much faster, whats the point? Also as a warrior you can farm the hulking stone elementals outside of Ascalon in HM. Not a whole ton of profit, although you rack up a fair amount of granite and charcoal as well as some gold drops. Lastly as far as I know warriors can effectively farm just about any mob consisting of melee fighters (see minotaurs outside of droks) Yes warriors are not the best class for farming anymore, and for speed clearing there are better alternatives for tanking. But there are still things they can farm and in general HM PvE the warrior is fantastic and is probably one of the best, if not the best classes for it in my opinion. End wall of text

Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:53 am
Profile E-mail