[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
GW Auctions Forums - View topic - Mini List and destroyer weapons
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:46 pm

Mini List and destroyer weapons 

have you found this useful?
extremely 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
a bit 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
not very 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
not at all 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

Mini List and destroyer weapons 

Post Mini List and destroyer weapons
well, i have been moaning about this in the shout-box but eventually here it is!

http://www.mediafire.com/?wwing2azjm5 - microsoft office 2007
http://www.mediafire.com/?5mjtoi0hmjm - microsoft office 2003

I haven't included the mini frogs in the mini part, as i personally didn't think it was necessary to put them on as i doubt any1 with one will download this ;)
If you find any problems please tell me so I can fix them - for the destroyer weapons the prices can be changed by changing the price which is per item, not per 10.
I also plan to add a section for hero armour (this is on the 07 one now, but NOT the 03) and maybe titles.
although the sheet is protected there is NO password - the protection is simply so you dont change anything by accident. To turn off the protection on 2007 review-> unprotect. In 2003 tools-> protection -> unprotect sheet.

I hope that this helps you all - it has helped me very much!!

Frozen.

Last edited by frozen on Thu May 06, 2010 7:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue May 04, 2010 3:54 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Mini List and destroyer weapons
I don't personally collect Undedicated miniatures, because, somehow, I could care less.
I usually just sell them off.

But for anyone who wants to collect Miniatures, this is a great excel file.
I have two suggestions though.

1: Allow the file to be changed at free will. It seems like the only thing I could do when I received your file was changing the status of the miniature from N to Y.
2: Make the file a Microsoft 1997-2003 file. A lot of people don't have Microsoft Office 2007, and they can't open a .xslx
I believe that when you save as Microsoft 1997-2003 file, the file will be a little heavier, its extension should be .xsl (so without the final x), but most people should be able to open it with various software (i.e. OpenOffice - I'm not sure if OpenOffice can open .xlsx files or not).

Good work otherwise,

- Evergreen

Tue May 04, 2010 4:59 pm
Profile E-mail

kk - the sheet is all protected so you dont make any changes 2 formulas etc ;)

but i will upload an office 03 version aswell for those more old-fashioned folkes ;)

frozen

Tue May 04, 2010 5:05 pm
Profile E-mail

I understand you want to protect the formulas from being changed, but in case someone wanted to delete a column, simply because they already have collected those, or whatever the reason may be, you should allow them to.
I'm basically just telling you to keep this file as 'Open Source' as possible.

Tue May 04, 2010 5:08 pm
Profile E-mail

there isnt a password ;)

Tue May 04, 2010 5:17 pm
Profile E-mail

It makes me interested to know the different destroyer weapons, can you name some?

Tue May 11, 2010 9:47 am
Profile E-mail

maul, sword, shield, wand, focus, spear, scythe but to name a few :)

Tue May 11, 2010 3:54 pm
Profile E-mail