[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
GW Auctions Forums - View topic - 50 FREE Zaishen Rewards Point = 10 Free Zaishen Keys
It is currently Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:51 pm

50 FREE Zaishen Rewards Point = 10 Free Zaishen Keys 
Staff

Post 50 FREE Zaishen Rewards Point = 10 Free Zaishen Keys
There is a BIG Guild Wars Giveaway going on ....... :)

Please go to Great Temple of Balthazar and visit High Priest Zhang who will give your character 50 FREE Zaishen Rewards. Note: There is a limit of one gift per account.

Having got your 50 Rewards, go over to Tolkano (also available in the Great Temple of Balthazar) and, for 5 Zaishen Rewards, he will give you one Zaishen Key. That means 10 exchanges but it will provide you with 10 FREE Zaishen Keys.

Zaishen Keys are currently vallued in-the-game at 4.5k but you can, of course, trade them for rewards at the Zaishen Chest in the Isle of Nameless . . . . the lowest value drop being Creme Brulees but you can be more lucky than that!

Do not miss out on this free gift! ;)

Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:44 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: 50 FREE Zaishen Rewards Point = 10 Free Zaishen Keys
Is this supposed to expire anyway?

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:32 pm
Profile E-mail
Staff

I can't find any information on how long you'll be able to pick up the free points. But they are getting rid of/got rid of the entire Xunlai tournament house so there's no knowing how long you'll even be able to use Tournament Reward Points. I'd get them as fast as possible and waste no time exchanging them.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:42 pm
Profile E-mail

Aren't they heavily devaluated now that this has occurred?

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:54 pm
Profile E-mail
Staff

Yeah, I would imagine so. You could either use them or save them and sell them once the price has stabilised again. Or if you're feeling lucky buy a whole lot and sell them later.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:08 pm
Profile E-mail
Staff

The in-game WTS/WTB price doesn't seem to have materially changed - I am still seeing 4.5k or 5k as the average Buy/Sell price.
:)

Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:39 pm
Profile E-mail

Once the XTH closes completely, is/will there be another way to get Zaishen Keys and access Zaishen chests?

If not, wouldn't the keys soon turn out to have no value at all?

Anyway, thanks for the tip. I'll sell mine ASAP.

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:12 pm
Profile E-mail
Staff

You can also get Zaishen Keys for 5k Balthazar faction. Before this give-away it was the only way I ever gotten any Zaishen keys :P So the Zaishen Chest will stay, just not the tournament house. I have no idea what exactly will happen to tournament points on your account and when. I imagine they will remove it completely at some point, but that's just speculation.

Odd though prices haven't dropped with such a massive flood of keys :huh:

Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:14 am
Profile E-mail
Staff

I think people are just cashing in the rewards for keys and then zipping over the bridge to get goodies from the chest!

If you look at the traffic over the bridge into the Isle of the Nameless, it has definitely increased!

With no great flood of keys entering the market, supply remains static and so prices remain static ..... simply keeping to the rule of supply and demand sets the market price. ;)

Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:26 am
Profile E-mail

I noticed the traffic is more significant during the evening.

Seems like either most Americans who play the game (such as me) either already picked up their keys, or they don't know about this.

One of the reason that could explain why the prices have not depreciated (yet) might be potentially because of how this isn't an officially announced give away.

In order to know about this, you either play PvP a lot and farm for Zaishen keys a lot, or you know someone who does this.

If it wasn't for GWauctions, I would have never known, since I'm a PvE player who never frequented GTOB until I started selling stuff on this site (a mere month ago).

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:24 am
Profile E-mail