[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
GW Auctions Forums - View topic - Quicklist Project
It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:34 am

Quicklist Project 
Staff

Post Quicklist Project

Attachments:
Staff - The Nighbringer.png
Staff - The Nighbringer.png [ 82.43 KiB | Viewed 17889 times ]
Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:25 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Quicklist Project
Cool beans!!! I'll ask my alliance this evening for screenshots of green weapons. I'm sure I can get together a bunch of them.

I'm willing to help verify the quicklist entries as well. I could do this by "Creating" a new auction, loading the quicklist entry and checking against the screenshot.

I'll try to access some of the endgame areas as well and cap screenshots of all the greens there.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:52 pm
Profile E-mail

As some may have noticed, I'm collecting every max green in the game. I have maybe 85% of them:. While I'd like to help, as this site has supplied me with ~160 greens since I signed up, the idea of taking screens, cropping, uploading, finding where I put it in-game, finding it on the quicklist, comparing, and posting is a lot of work for even one item.

I've looked up pretty much every green on wiki on at one point or another and have never seen an error in regards to stats, it seems like it would be a much easier way to verify that gwauctions has it correct.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:56 pm
Profile E-mail

Hmm, well I have a screenshot of Urgoz's Shortbow, but I tried to start a new topic and attach the pic but I couldn't. I don't have permissions to load attachments here like I can in the Offtopic forum. Yeah, I know about uploading the pic to someplace like imageshack and embedding a link, but imageshack and most other file sharing sites are blocked for me at work so my only option is attaching it here.

Anyways, I verified Urgoz's shortbow quicklist entry using the create auction method and it's correct.

Acumen, I understand your feelings. Collecting screenshots for 160 items is a lot of work, especially if you're cropping and uploading each one. However it seems like the quicklist entries do contain errors. The bug forum always seems to find one at least weekly and the quicklist was initially loaded from wiki, so I'm not sure wiki is as reliable as an ingame shot.

I'm willing to help out though. Acumen would you have some time this evening maybe around 8 or 8:30pm EST (American EST). We could meet up someplace and if you're willing to show me as many weapons as you can in the trade window, i'll collect screenshots. Say, perhaps 15 minutes worth?

Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:06 pm
Profile E-mail
Staff

I think you should be able to attach files in this forum now :)

Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:16 pm
Profile E-mail

Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:56 pm
Profile E-mail

Ok, that sounds good. Just PM The Scarlet Raven after you're free. Good luck in the tournament

Edit: Actually, I'm gonna have to beg off tonight. I'm not feeling too good and i'm gonna head off to bed. Perhaps another evening or this weekend.

Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:38 am
Profile E-mail

Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:03 am
Profile E-mail
Staff

Update: Quicklist Project members can check their own screenshots

Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:27 am
Profile E-mail