It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:28 pm

Crabs Walkin Among Mere Mortals 

Post Crabs Walkin Among Mere Mortals
Though I still run the original Clan of The Crab with my second account, I and one of the senior officers from [CRAB] left it (with my main account) to form CWAMM [CRAB] and are looking for people for it. Unlike the original [CRAB] there are requirements in this [CRAB] (see below). To sum it all up the new [CRAB] is for people who are mostly done with PvE and want to try their hand at PvP (non-faction based), that being; Random Arenas, Heroes' Ascent, Codex Arena and Guild vs Guild.
Presently the guild is in the CRAB POWA! alliance along with the original [CRAB] and 6 other guilds (including The Wombats [UK] ^_^ ), which is primarily a PvE/faction PvP alliance, however once this new [CRAB] gets going and has a firm (non-faction) PvP base I will be moving it into a PvP only alliance (or a mostly PvP only Alliance).

The membership requirements are [can be on any one of a players' characters on the account]:
>Luxon and/or Kurzick rank of 6 (the guild is Luxon btw, but Luxon faction isnt an issue)
>People Know Me title (that's 10 maxed titles and tier 2 in the kind of a Big Deal title track)

The officer requirements are [can be on any one of a players' characters on the account]:
>Luxon and/or Kurzick rank of 12 (max rank)
>God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals title (that's 30 or more max titles and max rank in the Kind of a Big Deal title track)
>a minimum of 30 of 50 points in their Hall of Monuments (this requirement is account wide and not character-based)
>at least 1 rank in any of the following titles; Gladiator, Codex, Champion or Hero

Anyone interested can leave me a message here (user name: Atty), or contact me in game (IGN: Attila The Hungrey....yes Hungry is spelled wrong :haha: )

For more information please refer to the CRAB POWA! forum site and click on the Guild Pages board once you are there (u dont need to register on the site to see the Guild Pages).
http://crabpowa.forumotion.com

Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:43 am
Profile E-mail