[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
GW Auctions Forums - View topic - In-game Help
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:38 am

Forum rules

The use of this forum is limited by these .

Trading on these forums is not allowed.
Ignoring this rule will result in a forum ban.

In-game Help 

Post In-game Help
I need a quick favor regarding sort of a fetch quest, someone who has time, trustworthy and has beaten the Factions campaign! I haven't beaten factions yet so i need someone to take my amulet of the mists and swap it for a Wayward wand (Protection prayer requirement)! You can find me under the name Redless Shadow so please send me a whispering message! Thanks in advance !

Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:58 pm
Profile E-mail
Staff

Post Re: In-game Help
You can whisper me in-game if you see me online. I'll trade it then. It does require to beat Shiro again, but that's pretty easy with a necromancer.

There is a lot of alternatives to a wayward wand btw, if you are in need of a similar weapon fast.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:47 am
Profile E-mail

Hey Maarten,

Would that offer stand for the Deldrimor Talisman? My wife and I beat Prophesies, however, we didn't get the special weapons at the end. We were under the assumption that we could revisit that area and claim our weapons at a later date. If so, then just let me know. If not, then I'm relegated to beating the Prophesies game yet again. Will I get another Deldrimor Talisman if I do? Anyway, I'll find out which weapons we (she) wants if you're comfortable/able to help. We have 2 Deldrimor Talismans, can you trade more than one at a time? If not, then I'll make sure Jenn (my wife) gets hers first. Just name your price. Thanks a bunch!

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:26 am
Profile E-mail
Staff

You will only get 1 Talisman ever per character, not matter how many times you beat the campaign. A new character will be able to get a new Talisman though. As far as I am aware, you can trade multiple Talismans in one go.

Beating Prophecies final mission is harder then Factions though, and also a lot more time consuming. I personally don't think I have the time to do it, but maybe someone else does?

Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:11 pm
Profile E-mail

Talismans/end game tokens stack, I have 3 talismans and a droks key. Each time I take a new character through it (usually a survivor) I take them with me, gain 1 more and either forget to pick up any weapons or none take my fancy XD

They can be traded, you just cant EARN another on that character is all. (best put as earn rather than get as there are other methods of getting)

Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:24 pm
Profile E-mail

Awesome! 8) I'm not worried about not getting another one w/ my previous campaign clearing character, I just want to get my wife back to the area to claim the Talisman, she has her eye on a staff of some sort. I may give her my Talisman so she can choose two. I've got the weapons I want, most of them are "greens" and they work just fine for me. She likes to build hers which is totally fine with me, because I get to help and it makes me feel important. :haha: Thanks for the info, I'll pass it along to her and anyone else who asks. 8)

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:09 am
Profile E-mail