[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
GW Auctions Forums - View topic - Mallyx's Endurance
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:26 am

Mallyx's Endurance 

Post Mallyx's Endurance
Hi there,

I hope this is the right place to post it. When listing my spare "Mallyx's Endurance" the other day, I noticed the order of the dual mods in the quicklist is reversed.

The Energy line lists before the HSR line from the quicklist, but in game the icon for both the spare I sold and the one I keep has the HSR line above the Energy line.

Here's my own screenshot which I loaded for the auction.

If you try to create a new auction for that green wand, you'll see what I mean about the mods listed being reversed.

It could be that GW generates the order of the lines on the info tag randomly. I had only two copies of this to check.

Is there a master list anywhere with greens you still need to check? I can look and see if I have any of them in inventory to help confirm or correct if you like.

Cheers,
Luny

EDIT - Thanks for the reply Bearz! I did realize the lines were reversed when I loaded the quicklist, and yeah, it does let me change the listing to make it match. It's far from a "game breaking" bug here. I simply figured it worth mentioning when I saw this section. Cheers!

Last edited by luny on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:21 am
Staff

Post Re: Mallyx's Endurance
Hi Luny,

Maarten has created the definitive list of Quicklist Items in the 'fixed' post (from him) at the top of the Quicklist Project Pages.

The real life problem is that only Maarten can add items to the Database and he is now fully engaged in his University - educationally and vocationally - so has limited time available to add the data.

It won't hurt to add missing or incorrect items here or under "Bugs" - either way Maarten can pick them up and add them when he has time.

Having said that we muddle along as best we can on the basis that the Quicklists are there to help but are not the only means to creating auctions and I go through all new auctions anyway and try to pick up on errors or deficient auctions and correct them as part of the service we try to provide as Moderators.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:16 pm
Profile E-mail
Staff

Did an update of the quicklist :)

Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:15 pm
Profile E-mail
Staff

And then back to study and the car! :P

I need you have the Degree so that you can earn enough to pay my Pension! :haha:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:46 pm
Profile E-mail